Why Use a BAcC Member?
Safety & Quality Assured
BAaC Members uphold to the highest standards in safe practice
It is very important to check that your acupuncturist is safe and competent. Acupuncture in the UK is not currently regulated by government, although this is expected to change in the near future.
All members of the BAcC can offer you the following assurances:
- BSc or BA degree level training or its equivalent in traditional acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and western biomedical sciences including anatomy, physiology and pathology (3,600 hours of study)
- compliance with current UK health and safety legislation
- full medical malpractice and public/products liability insurance cover
- expert practice skills maintained by following a mandatory individual programme of continuing professional development (CPD)
- regular updates from the BAcC regarding practitioners’ professional obligations to the public
- compliance with BAcC Code of Safe Practice and Code of Professional Conduct
- patient access to the BAcC complaints and disciplinary procedures
Acupuncturists registered with the BAcC carry the letters MBAcC after their name.
Book a Treatment
To book a treatment or course of treatments please fill out your details in the form below and we will contact you to confirm your requirements.