What is Electro Acupuncture?
Electro Acupuncture “super charges” your Acupuncture treatment and can be considerably more effective than Manual Acupuncture for certain conditions, reducing the number of treatment required. A small electrical current is passed between pairs of Acupuncture needles, encouraging the body to release endorphins.
What does electro-acupuncture do?
- Reduces pain
- Decreases inflammation
- Relaxes muscles (if in spasm)
- Helps repair nerve damage
- Improves muscle atrophy
- Strengthens muscles (ie if flaccid or paralysis)
- Helps Micro-Circulation so repair in general
- Systematically relaxing and is therefore used in treating drug withdrawal
What conditions can it be used for?
Electro-Acupuncture can be used for the following conditions:
- Fluid retention
- Low Back Pain with Sciatica
- Muscle wasting
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Dental pain relief
- Facial Paralysis
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Turning breech babies
- Induction of labour and relief during labour
- Stress Reduction
Book a Treatment
Book a treatment using our online booking system.